Exclusive by Corsettery: corseted pencil skirt, underbust corset. New Year and Christmas gift, authentic made to measures corset
Exclusive underbust corset, pencil skirt till knees with steel boning. Available only made to measure in real leather, cotton, satin, PVC, and velvet.
Length of the skirt on the picture - 61 cm (24").
Placing the order, please send us your measurements:
waist of a corset (smaller than natural on 2-4 inches or more for experienced waist trainers)
natural hips under the waist
natural hips in the widest part
Length from top to the waist
Length from waist to the bottom
Length of the skirt (till knees or above)
Authentic corset on steel bones, tightening your waist up to 6″.
Inner materials: 100% thick cotton, corset lining materials, real steel bones.
The size of the corset reveals real measurements of the waist of the corset when it is mostly tightened. The back of the corset has 5,5 inches of modesty panel. Corset gives up to 15 cm tightening, so choose a size minus at least 2-3 inches from your real waist sizes (we recommend 4 inches). After you place an order send us your natural measurements for custom size. After you place an order send us your natural measurements for custom size: underbust, natural waist, waist of the corset, and hip bones. Please add 1-2 inches if you are planning to wear it on your clothes.
Are you looking for a new way to make a fashion statement? A corseted underbust pencil skirt is the perfect combination for a modern, yet timeless look. Here are some tips on how to wear this look and make it your own.
1. Choose a color and fabric that works for you. Corseted pencil skirts are available in a variety of colors and fabrics, so make sure to choose something that fits your style and flatters your figure.
2. Find the right fit. When shopping for a corseted pencil skirt, make sure to get the right size for your body. The waist needs to be snug but not too tight, and the skirt should skim the body without being too tight or loose.
3. Wear the right underwear. Underbust corsets are meant to be worn over your clothing, so make sure to wear the right lingerie underneath.
4. Balance the look. The corseted pencil skirt and underbust corset are a bold look, so make sure to balance them with more subdued pieces. A simple blouse or top will help to create a more polished look.
5. Accessorize. A corseted pencil skirt and an underbust corset at the same time are a great opportunity to show off your accessories. Choose pieces that will add a touch of sparkle and glamour to your look.
With these tips, you’ll be ready to rock the corseted pencil skirt and underbust corset look. Have fun and get creative with it – you’ll be sure to make a statement!
Inventory Last Updated: May 28, 2023